Year of origin: 2023
From the collection: Heimat im Herzen, part 1 of my Black Forest series
This painting is set around the Fürstenberger Hof in the Unterharmersbach district of Zell. An old Black Forest farmhouse that is now a much-visited museum.
When you are on site and inside, you not only see the history of the local farmers, you also feel and smell it.
A beautiful, quiet place that I love to visit to unwind. And just in time for spring, I couldn't resist planting cherry trees and painting the grass juicy green.
A dreamy, romantic and slightly childlike look at this venerable farm.
Romantic Thoughts | 24 x 32cm
- Sketched in pencil
- different watercolor paints
- high-quality, acid-free artist paper especially for watercolors
- Size: 24x32 cm
Colors and protection:
- This image has been sealed with a spray varnish to protect it from UV.
- Please note that the display of colors on each monitor is different, therefore the color of the original image may differ from your screen.
- Signed front and back
- with certificate of authenticity
- no frame, because I want to give you creative freedom here
- carefully and safely packaged
- including a personal message