- as far as I need your information to provide my services, for example to resolve disputes or to provide customer support;
- if you have given your express consent (which you can revoke at any time), for example by registering for my newsletter mailing list;
- when it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order, or in connection with legal claims, such as the need to retain information about your purchases due to tax legislation; other
- as far as necessary for the purposes of my legitimate interests - unless these legitimate interests are overridden by your rights or interests - for example to provide and improve my services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested from me and in my legitimate interest to improve my services. Customer data is important to my business.
I only release your personal data for specific reasons and under very specific circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with Laws: I may collect, use, retain and disclose your information if I have a good faith belief that it is appropriate and necessary to: a) respond to legal process or regulatory requirements;
b) enforce my contracts, terms and policies;
c) prevent, investigate and correct fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems; or
- Access: You may have the right to access and get a copy of the personal data I hold about you by writing to me using the contact information below.
- Change, restriction, deletion: You may also be entitled to change your personal data, to restrict my use of this data or to delete it. With the exception of exceptional circumstances (eg if I have to save data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal data upon request.
- Objection: You can object to 1. that I process some of your data with regard to my legitimate interests and 2. that you receive marketing messages from me after you have given your express prior consent. In such cases, I will delete your personal data unless I can demonstrate convincing reasons worthy of protection for its further use or it is required for legal reasons.
- Complaint: If you live in the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your data - without prejudice to other rights you have - you are entitled to contact your local data protection authority with these concerns.
How to contact me:
In terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, I, Lilli Kirschmann, on the data controller for your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can write to me at the following address: