Year of origin: 2022
You can see unexpectedly many colors in Donegal, eg, red, purple, brown, yellow and green.
Most of the time, fortunately, many parts of Irish nature were left alone to unfold on their own, which we are allowed to enjoy today. For such a small country, national parks follow national parks. Perfect for nature lovers and hikers.
The Glenveagh National Park we see here looks rough but I loved those majestic, simple and vibrant mountains there.
It has a calm and relaxed vibe that you can just feel when you go there. On the way to the associated castle, you can feel how all the stress is falling off your shoulders.
Rough Path to Calmness - 40 x 40 cm
- Different strong acrylic paints
- High-quality, stable, stretched canvas, 40x40x3.7 cm
- The stretcher frame is made of wood - it can therefore warp
Colors and protection:
- The picture has been sealed with a matt protective varnish to protect against UV and other influences.
- Please note that the display of colors on each monitor is different, therefore the color of the original image may differ from your screen.
- Signed front and back
- with certificate of authenticity
- no frame, because I want to give you creative freedom here
- carefully and safely packed
- including a personal message