Year of origin: 2023
From the collection: Heimat im Herzen, part 1 of my Black Forest series
This scene shows the medieval city wall built in 1363.
There are only a few parts left, but looking for them in the winding streets of Zell bei Harmersbach is so much fun!
They are mostly surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers, which gives the whole thing a real romantic charm. I fall in love all over again every time I see her!
Provided with pink roses, the picture almost reminds of a scene from Romeo and Juliet - don't you think?
A Love Story | 32 x 24 cm
- Sketched in pencil
- different watercolor paints
- high-quality, acid-free artist paper especially for watercolors
- Size: 32x24cm
Colors and protection:
- This image has been sealed with a spray varnish to protect it from UV.
- Please note that the display of colors on each monitor is different, therefore the color of the original image may differ from your screen.
- Signed front and back
- with certificate of authenticity
- no frame, because I want to give you creative freedom here
- carefully and safely packaged
- including a personal message