Year of origin: 2023
From the collection: Home in the Heart, part 1 of my Black Forest series
This scenery is from a hot summer day when I was walking on a country road leading from a village through the forest back to the city.
It offers you this magnificent view over the cute skyline of Zell am Harmersbach where you can see both towers of the catholic and protestant church .
The city is located in the Harmersbach valley - accompanied by a small river and surrounded by mountains full of different types of trees. It's a dreamy place and I fall in love with this view every time.
Outlook | 32 x 24 cm
- Sketched in pencil
- different watercolor paints
- high-quality, acid-free artist paper especially for watercolors
- Size: 32x24cm
Colors and protection:
- This image has been sealed with a spray varnish to protect it from UV.
- Please note that the display of colors on each monitor is different, therefore the color of the original image may differ from your screen.
- Signed front and back
- with certificate of authenticity
- no frame, because I want to give you creative freedom here
- carefully and safely packed
- including a personal message