Year of origin: 2022
The funniest and cutest moments we had in Ireland were definitely with sheep. I was amazed at how naturally they walked the streets. And it's nice how all drivers relax and wait as soon as they cross the street or eye you curiously. In the spring of 2018 I especially enjoyed seeing all the baby sheep with their moms. We really had some fun adventures with the Irish sheep.
So of course I had to paint a picture in honor of the national animal. A proud animal perched on a cliff and throwing curious looks at the viewer.
Adventure - 20 x 20 cm
- different strong acrylic paints
- high-quality, stable, stretched canvas, 20x20x3.7 cm
- The stretcher frame is made of wood - it can therefore warp
Colors and protection:
- The picture has been sealed with a matt protective varnish to protect against UV and other influences.
- Please note that the display of colors on each monitor is different, therefore the color of the original image may differ from your screen.
- Signed front and back
- with certificate of authenticity
- no frame, because I want to give you creative freedom here
- carefully and safely packed
- including a personal message